- Downtown Dubai will be home to more than 400 stars in the first phase, as Emaar launches ‘Dubai Stars,’ a walkable tribute to stars and influencers from all over the world, along Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard
- Dubai Stars will create a new attraction for tourists with 98% of all tourists to the city already visiting Downtown Dubai for its famed attractions including Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, The Dubai Fountain and Dubai Opera
- With Emaar already serving customers of 200 nationalities, Dubai Stars will host stars from all over the world
- Dubai Stars will pay tribute to eminent personalities who have positively influenced the world through their work in various fields including music, film, art, architecture, sports, and literature as well as social influencers
- Dubai Stars will kick off with a global online campaign asking people to nominate the first 400 stars who have made positive contribution to the world through their work in music, film, art, architecture, sports, and literature as well as social influencers
Dubai, UAE; March 18, 2019:Emaar, the biggest lifestyle developer outside China, the developer of Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, Dubai Opera, The Dubai Fountain and many thriving communities, including Downtown Dubai, has announced ‘Dubai Stars,’ a walk of fame saluting stars and influencers from all over the world.
The project will kick off with a global social campaign asking people from all over the world to nominate their favourite celebrities and influencers for the first 400 stars to be featured at Dubai Stars.
The first phase of Dubai Stars, set along the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, in Downtown Dubai, will be unveiled in October at a mega event to be attended by the 400 featured celebrities who will launch their respective star.
Further underlining Downtown Dubai as the main tourist destination in Dubai, and Emaar as the provider of memorable, world-class lifestyle experiences, Dubai Stars will pay tribute to eminent personalities who have positively influenced the world through their work in various fields including music, film, art, architecture, sports, and literature as well as social influencers.
Dubai Stars at its completion will have over 10,000 stars, about four times the number of stars than Hollywood walk of Fame.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, Managing Director of Emaar Properties: “Emaar takes pride in ensuring the best lifestyle experience for both residents and visitors to Dubai. With Dubai Stars we are further highlighting our commitment to making Dubai the best city in the world, and to promoting arts, culture and sports by saluting the stars, whose contributions continue to inspire the world.”
Dubai Stars by Emaar is billed to become one of the most-visited tourist attractions that will appeal to guests from around the world for the diversity of celebrities to be featured.
About Emaar Properties PJSC:
Emaar Properties PJSC, listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is a global property developer and provider of premium lifestyles, with a significant presence in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia. One of the world’s largest real estate companies, Emaar has a land bank of 1.6 billion sq ft in the UAE and key international markets.
With a proven track-record in delivery, Emaar has delivered over 51,800 residential units in Dubai and other global markets since 2002. Emaar has strong recurring revenue generating assets with over 915,000 square metres of leasing revenue generating assets and 19 hotels and resorts with 3,939 rooms. Today, around 40 per cent of the Emaar’s revenue is from its shopping malls & retail, hospitality & leisure and international subsidiaries.
Burj Khalifa, a global icon, and The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, are among Emaar’s trophy developments. Emaar has now launched, Dubai Creek Tower, a magnificent icon that will serve as the centrepiece of the Dubai Creek Harbour development, as well as Dubai Square, the retail metropolis of the future. For more information, please visit our website https://www.emaar.com/
Follow us: www.facebook.com/emaardubai; www.twitter.com/emaardubai; www.instagram.com/emaardubai
For more information:
Kelly Home | Nivine William
+9714 4507 600
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org